Valleys to Coast completed the long term agreement process in July 2023. A qualifying long-term agreement is a contract entered into by the landlord for a period of more than 12 months to provide services.
The procurement process involved Sell2Wales to provide services under a contract for the following areas;
- Roofing & Associated Works
- External Wall Insulation & Associated Works
- Kitchen & Bathroom Upgrades
- External Works
- Whole House Refurbishment & Reactive Repairs
- Responsive Foul Water and Surface Water Drainage Repairs
- Pest Control
If any repairs or works are required to your block that fall under one of the above categories, Valleys to Coast will inform you of this via a 30 day consultation Notice (Plus 5 days delivery) under the long term agreement. This will be based on a schedule of rates that are agreed at the beginning of the contract and these will be reviewed annually. The document containing the schedule of rates will be available to examine at Valley to Coast Office.