As the freeholder of your block, we are responsible for arranging insurance cover for the building (the structure). You contribute towards the cost of the insurance policy via your service charge.

Your mortgage lender may ask for evidence of the insurance – you can open and download copies of the Certificate and the Schedule whenever you need them.

If you need to make a claim, complete the claim form and follow the guidance within it.

Portal Compensator ID: C00585

Residential Buildings Insurance Cover Summary (Link opens in new window)

Should you wish to make a claim please call 0161 274 9077 for advice and guidance.