Valleys to Coast is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By “your information” we mean any information about you, which you or third parties provide to us. If you submit information to this Website, you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our Privacy Principles, set out below, explain how your information will be treated.
- We will only collect & use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information.
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained.
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- You can ask to access and correct your details at any time and to remove any details not required for administration of your tenancy. We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information. We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Governance@v2c.org.uk if you wish to make a request. You can also call us on 0300 123 2100 or write to us at Tremains Business Park, Tremains Road, Bridgend CF31 1TZ.
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- We will train our staff on their Data Protection obligations.
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
- We will only use the information you provide to us on these pages in connection with the query or application you submit to us and it will not be used for marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this statement at any time and for any reason; any changes to our Privacy Principles will be posted on this page so that you are always kept informed of the information we collect and how we use it. Nothing contained in this statement creates or is intended to create a contract or agreement between us and any user visiting the Website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while using this Website, please direct them to us. Contact us by email on Governance@v2c.org.uk. You can also call us on 0300 123 2100 or write to us at Tremains Business Park, Tremains Road, Bridgend CF31 1TZ
Any information we request from you regarding Equality and Diversity is for monitoring purposes only and is security protected. This information is held separately and will not be used for any other purposes.
This Privacy Notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Cookies are small files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We may allow third party organisations, such as Google Analytics, to set cookies using this website in order to help us to better deliver our services. If you would like more information about the cookies used, as well as information on how to opt-out, please check the information below.
Behind the scenes, we use Google Analytics to give us insights into how our users interact with our website.
To obtain these insights, Google Analytics uses a number of cookies. The information collected is anonymous and statistical.
The Google Analytics cookies are the cookies with names beginning “_utm”. Common Google Analytics cookies are, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, and _utmz.
To give you additional control over Google Analytics cookies, Google provides an opt-out plug-in for most common website browsers http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Governance@v2c.org.uk. You can also call us on 0300 123 2100 or write to us at Tremains Business Park, Tremains Road, Bridgend CF31 1TZ.
Find out how to report any Concerns and Complaints here.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Our contact details
Name: Valleys to Coast
Address: Tremains Business Park, Tremains Road, Bridgend CF31 1TZ
Phone Number: 0300 123 2100