We are currently selling 4 new homes in the Cefn Glas area of Bridgend which are built by Barratt.

The homes are being sold on a Low-Cost Home Ownership basis which means you buy 70% of the home and we pay the remaining 30%.

This helps first-time buyers purchase their first home at an affordable price.

If you are interested in buying one of these properties please contact:

Peter Alan 

Call: 01656 65720

Email: bridgend@peteralan.co.uk