Safe and Happy Colleagues
The health and well being of our colleagues is very important to us. Through our Future Ways of Working programme, we make sure that the work space where we come together suits the needs of all our colleagues across the organisation.
Find your next job with us
Get notified about our latest jobs
What we can offer you
We value our people and want to empower them to work where, when and how it best suits their lives. So we offer flexible working arrangements, although we still come together at our office, depot, or other locations to ensure we create a responsive, efficient and effective organisation.
Our flexible approach allows you to make choices based on effective service delivery needs, and in line with our carbon reduction aspirations. Choices include working from home, from our offices in Bridgend, or from other appropriate locations. Business needs will take priority, which may require on site meetings within Valleys to Coast offices or at other locations.
Our operating hours are 8am to 6pm, and colleagues work their core hours within these times.
We recognise it is important to save money for later on in life, which is why we offer a generous contribution to your pension scheme.
|You pay||We pay|
We know how important it is for our colleagues to take regular breaks from work, so they can rest and re-energise. Which is why you’ll receive a minimum of 25 days of annual leave each year, with an extra day for each year you are with us up to a maximum of 30 days.
We offer a wide range of other benefits to support you both in work and out of work.
- Westfield Health Care Cash Plan to help you pay for essential health bills.
- Free access to all eight Halo Leisure centres for the first six weeks and a 7 day pass for Active together membership.
- No registration fee and a discount on Bridgend College nursery facilities.
- Many learning and development opportunities plus payment of one relevant professional membership fee.
- Cycle to work scheme, allowing colleagues to benefit from a tax-free bike and/or accessories, up to the value of £1,000.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay once you’ve been working with us for a year
- Sports and social club payday draws, as well as other social events and funding towards social activities.
Connect with us
Apart from sharing our activities and news, lots of our colleagues and customers share information about projects they are working on. Why not connect with us on social media and join the conversation?